Monday, July 23, 2007

My First Buh-Day away from Bharat Mata....



Well Well Well stepping into the 25th year of my Life meant a lot to me as i now believe that I am done with the process of enjoying 1/3rd of my Life.... (Hoping that I stay alive for a century... hah thats too much an expectation from life... )
Actually this blog has been a draft for a lot more than an year now... But I have those memories so very fresh in ma mind that I can continue writing this blog wih the same zest and excitement that I had when I started to write it..
The highlight of my buhday was a home made cake by my beloved sis Anju, My bestest friend Megha and all other culinary experts of 2058 (Ammu, Chujju, Meera) The pic in the insight is that cake. (Un)Fortunately I share my buhday with this very blunt roomie of mine called Dhruv who always wants to be on the wrong side of the camera, but this time he had no choice.. He tried a lot to hide his unattractive face from the snappers but he wasn't that succesful on doin' so...
I was ruthlessly beaten (as always..) by ma fellow seniors (Skot and Sam taking the lead...) and made me wear my most fav shirt so that it can be smeared with cake, coke and what not..
But all in all it was a lot of fun... Way to go.. Dunno where wud I be on the next buhday... I miss u all and love u 2..

No comments: