Sunday, May 6, 2007

A day in a man's life....


Guys this is gonna be my first post in ma blog.... Though I am completely unaware of what I am gonna write here I am sure that its gonna be something which u readers will like!! (Hhehehehe HIGH HOPES!!) Well something which I am gonna write here is about 'TODAY' and this is the day which comes atleast once in every man's life!!! Well there are some unfortunate people who do not get this happiness of being the part of 'TODAY' but thats fine...

For me 'TODAY' was a very very very special day... and there are more than one reasons to why I say this.. My exams got over and thats the END of the 2nd Semester here in US which makes me feel more close to being in India, secondly I had some time to spoil myself by getting up really late with absolutely no tensions in mind and lastly..I ahve to scream and say this.... I bought my FIRST car of my OWN "Khoon Pasine ki Kamai". I am so damn excited about it that I can't stop thinking about her!!

Its a White Honda Civic (Ek typical Desi Student ki gaadi!!!) , Manual Transmission, Sedan and its a real cutie... I spent more than half of my precious times and energy looking through cars on craigslist and was very frustrated coz of not finding a right one!! But this baby of mine came to real easy and I am not gonna let her go so easily!!!

Well I am very very happy about this new beauty coming into my life and i am gonna cherish this day [(05/06/07) -->> Check out the date!!] forever... Long live my CAR.....Vvrrrrooooommm!!!

No comments: