Monday, May 21, 2007

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream.... For an Icecream!!!


Well the punchline of this blog of mine gives u an insight in ma new off campus job here in Clear Lake... Guys I am the Icecream Man.... Summer is here and I got the opportunity to work in the appropriate place to earn some extra Moolah... I am working as a Cream Boy in America's most famous and best icecream shoppe called the 'Marble Slabs Creamery'

Its an amazing place to work coz of the following reasons:
a) Hot Chicks in Hotter Shorts walk in at a rate of 3 per minute.
b) Make a TIP of almost $15 in a shift of 3-4 hrs... Thats truly some BIG bucks...
c) I love making various types of icecream with wierd toppings and mixings...
d) Get to eat loads of it once done with the work.
e) Got a free t-shirt and a cap!!
f) Never go home dissappointed.



I love ma new found jobs and I think I am gonna continue it even after ma graduation...(I'll be working legally then...hhhhahhahhhahha). So once again..Summer is here and I am ur man... Drop into Marble Slabs at the Bay Area Boulevard and get a free Icecream if I know u by any chance... Njoi the Summer!!!!

No comments: