Monday, May 3, 2010

Start of My Day... ummm..Not so good!



















It's a new day... a Monday... pronouncing a hectic week.. But nonetheless, its the 'Shree Ganesha' of a new week, so its time to decide something and 'TRY' to stick to it for a while!!

So from today, I'll update my blog on a regular basis... I know, I know, I have promised this since ages... But works' hectic, blah, blah, blah... The list continues..

Well Monday's kick start was not that favorable... I hate it when Navin's car (My roomie) is parked at the back of mine... that means taking his car out first, then pulling back mine and again parking his car in his parking slot zeroes down to a waste of at least 15 min of valuable morning time, and especially when I am running late, it sux BIG time... So today was one of those days!

In spite of all this superhuman tasks, I managed to reach office at 5:15 am (Yesss... its definitely NOT a typo... ) and started running  those 'neverending' reports, and heaved a sigh of relief as the time to print those came closer... But guess what, paper got jammed, printer started to make weird, squeaky noises and job failed to print..... AAArrggghhhhhhh.. Could my day BE any more horrible???.... well it can get worse... but u know... err.. ahem.. every stupid problem, seems like a mammoth when u know that u ain't gonnna beat or merely meet ur deadline! But finally after a long session of using my 'NOT_A_VERY_ENGINEERY' brain, I somehow managed to pull that damned jammed paper out of the printer to make it work and by God's grace and a li'l bit of serendipity, the reports were out just in time!!

So to sum it all up, the day didn't start great... I hope to end it with a ear-to-ear smile... Atleast ya'll have a fantastic day ahead...

Welcome the Monday! 


No comments: